- Starting with a 0.3 mile swim from the Ruin beach > around the Old Grimsby Quay > Blockhouse Beach
- The first transition (T1) can be found a little further at the Community Centre
- Once changed and prepared, competitors will then take to their bikes and begin the 12 mile cycle – ranging from smooth roads to off-roading across banks above the beaches.
- Finishing back at the transition area to start their next transition (T2) before starting the run
- The run – a 3 mile run, following the old Marathon route, finishing at Timothy’s Corner (just past the pub).
ROUTE MAP (Click to enlarge)